Thread: ☆ Tail Care and Maintenance, The Official Thread ☆

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Actually though Jo has a silicone based lube, they're H20 version that she's talking about is silicone safe. I work as a sex toy store, not only do we recommend it for silicone toys, but a love them come with a packet of it for a free trial.

You could use J-Lube. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/360476546325?lpid=82 Its a powder you mix yourself. Allergy-free, silicone safe, and you mix it with water. I've got a bottle and I've had it for three years...I don't have a tail...but I do have silicone sex toys and it's never damaged any of them. You'd only need a little bit to ease a tail on, its so slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteWalker View Post
    You could use J-Lube. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/360476546325?lpid=82 Its a powder you mix yourself. Allergy-free, silicone safe, and you mix it with water. I've got a bottle and I've had it for three years...I don't have a tail...but I do have silicone sex toys and it's never damaged any of them. You'd only need a little bit to ease a tail on, its so slippery.
    Thanks for letting us know you've found it to be silicone safe! Someone posted about it months back, and I spent a few hours digging around the net trying to find some place or someone that actually said it was silicone safe, but couldn't find that anywhere. Since it's used for veterinary uses (in vet offices and on farms) they don't really tend to include that kind of information. And I'd hate to make assumptions just becuase It's water based that it's silicone safe- I mean, seems a safe enough assumption, but that could be a $2-8k mistake X_x

I will add this to the thread, as a 10oz bottle makes 6-8 GALLONS of lube! That's the holy grail of cheap mermaid tail lube!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr