Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
You have a good thing going, not many problems in life, then it all gets destroyed by one bad apple. That one person in your life who likes to make others miserable. You get knocked down hard and are struggling to get back up. But from that position, there is nowhere to go but up. Trust me, I've been there.

I had 3 of those types that used to be in my life when I was younger. That was several years ago. Since then I've risen up above that and have become more successful in life than they ever hope to. One of them is no longer with us in this world. Every once in a while, one of the other 2 tries reaching out to me. If you ever get to this point in your future with whoever is making your life difficult right now, how you respond to this is totally up to you. In my case, I have made it very clear to them that I will never help anyone who abuses drugs and constantly in trouble with the law.
Thank you, just knowing that someone like you has gone through this terrible stuff makes me feel less alone... i can never forgive him, he has left me scarred on my body and in my head. I just want to make my tail.. and live a happy life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk