Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3301

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Four out of Six of my tails

Name:  show us ur tails 1.PNG
Views: 891
Size:  396.8 KB
    Here's my Tidal Teal just chillin in the tub.
    Name:  show us ur tails 2.PNG
Views: 880
Size:  875.5 KB
    Does a Mahina and leggings count as a tail?
    Name:  show us ur tails 3.PNG
Views: 842
Size:  848.5 KB
    My first mermaid tail.
    Name:  show us ur tails 5.PNG
Views: 845
Size:  584.5 KB
    I have too many tails...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaylee Moon View Post
    How much do you charge to make the designs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one I'm working on is still my first time designing a tail. I can make something for you within your budget if you make me an offer, but you might be better off with somebody who already has commissions open and has more experience than me.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    The one I'm working on is still my first time designing a tail. I can make something for you within your budget if you make me an offer, but you might be better off with somebody who already has commissions open and has more experience than me.
    Ah thanks. I ended up deciding I’ll probably just get the goby skin instead. Your work is really good though!

User previously known as "MermaidBonny".

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Ocoree on Facebook
    Can the custom tails be designed digitally???

Ack, sorry for the disappearance there!

Yeah you can use a digital program for this, which is what I did for these two designs. You just gotta treat it differently, and not save as a .jpg file (you'll be stuck with horrific pixellations if saved as a .jpeg!). It can be a little tricky pulling the actual image from the pdf file, and then prepping it for proper use, but worth the greater flexibility in customization!
    Last edited by Ocoree; 04-20-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Nene View Post
    Name:  show us ur tails 1.PNG
Views: 891
Size:  396.8 KB
    Here's my Tidal Teal just chillin in the tub.
    Name:  show us ur tails 2.PNG
Views: 880
Size:  875.5 KB
    Does a Mahina and leggings count as a tail?
    Name:  show us ur tails 3.PNG
Views: 842
Size:  848.5 KB
    My first mermaid tail.
    Name:  show us ur tails 5.PNG
Views: 845
Size:  584.5 KB
    I have too many tails...
    Hahaha, there’s no such thing as too many tails.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Ah thanks. I ended up deciding I’ll probably just get the goby skin instead. Your work is really good though!
    I didn't actually post my design. I just mentioned I was working on one. :U (Unless you were talking about my art that I have linked in my sig, in which case thanks!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoree View Post
    (you'll be stuck with horrific pixellations if saved as a .jpeg!).
    This depends entirely on the quality and psi you save it as. If you leave it at the standard 72psi that most internet image files are saved as, then yes, this will be a problem. Most prints in order to have decent quality need to be saved at the very least 150, but most professionals don't recommend going less than 200. Personally, when I plan on printing an image, save it at a resolution of 300psi. This lets the image preserve it's detail, even if you save it as a JPEG.

The reason I suggest saving a digital Finfun tail design as a JPEG is because it is specifically the file type Finfun asked for when uploading any design that isn't a photo.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    My silicone tail. The tail was made by hand by me and has a finis foil monofin in the fluke. It is inspired by the colourings of an Australian herring. I have just finished repainting it and here is the result!

Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    great looking!
    not many tails with white as primary colour around.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Ocoree on Facebook
    This depends entirely on the quality and psi you save it as. If you leave it at the standard 72psi that most internet image files are saved as, then yes, this will be a problem. Most prints in order to have decent quality need to be saved at the very least 150, but most professionals don't recommend going less than 200. Personally, when I plan on printing an image, save it at a resolution of 300psi. This lets the image preserve it's detail, even if you save it as a JPEG.

The reason I suggest saving a digital Finfun tail design as a JPEG is because it is specifically the file type Finfun asked for when uploading any design that isn't a photo.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, I went with the .png route (brain skipped on the initial reply and put .png instead of .jpg - doh XP ) a long time ago at a defauly 300 psi for all my illustrations, and use it out of habit now.

Oddly I didn't see anything about the files needing to be JPEG, but they didn't say anything about it being PNG, so I guess if saved right, it could be either file then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Phoenix View Post
    My silicone tail. The tail was made by hand by me and has a finis foil monofin in the fluke. It is inspired by the colourings of an Australian herring. I have just finished repainting it and here is the result!

Lovely tail I love the shape and colors of the tail. it so original unlike other silicone tails I have seen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Phoenix View Post

this is such a gorgeous tail!!!!

Sent from my Shell Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoree View Post
    Fair enough, I went with the .png route (brain skipped on the initial reply and put .png instead of .jpg - doh XP ) a long time ago at a defauly 300 psi for all my illustrations, and use it out of habit now.

Oddly I didn't see anything about the files needing to be JPEG, but they didn't say anything about it being PNG, so I guess if saved right, it could be either file then.
    They didn't have it in their description, but rather as a reply to somebody's review.

They REALLY need to put this somewhere where more people can see it.

Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    I was able to test out my river dragon tail from purple mermaid studios at my birthday river trip earlier this month and got these lovely photos!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BisvAFPF...=1lrclircohhlu

And now I know how to share them!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

My tail than my mermaid top by Mermaid_Alesha_Amor on instagram

Mermaid Kisses
    Starfish Wishes

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

My first tail came today! I am taking it to my family reunion this weekend, where we have a pond that I can try it out in.

(I also have an aunt that can swim fantastically, who is going to be my spotter, and a lifejacket to start me out with since it will be my first time with a monofin.)

It's a Fin Fun Sunset Sky. It's even better than I could have hoped for. Name:  20180607_180548.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  64.8 KBName:  20180607_180717.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  58.5 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    It looks amazing!
    Good luck on your maiden swim!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    cute
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

This is beautiful!! How do I become a pod member? I didn’t see a tab or link for it after I clicked on it. Also, I just started a nonprofit for suicidal prevention in Youth and needing a tail (1st one) have a fin so experienced mermaid swimmer ..just no pretty costume yet . I’ve poured my own resources into getting it started so have asked the companies to donate one but noone has responded yet. If anyone knows of someone who makes them that isn’t a small mom and pop company that can afford to donate one it’s a tax write off and for a good cause. (Raising money for the endeavor as a mermaid)

Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast