Thread: I received a bootleg(?) mermaid tail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    You're correct. My mistake! I meant to go back and check other usernames before submitting my post. I would have gone over all posts after mine, determined if any were considered provocation, and move forwards from there. (I am working right now so forgive me for being in-and-out.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinus Mortimer View Post
    Gotcha! I'm glad is dropped two but if anything I was kind of bombarded in the bigining so i was defensive and i was not the only one to comment after the warning so i shouldn't be the only one tha was or is going to get a 2-3day ban or am i wrong again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Wesley View Post
    You're correct. My mistake! I meant to go back and check other usernames before submitting my post. I would have gone over all posts after mine, determined if any were considered provocation, and move forwards from there. (I am working right now so forgive me for being in-and-out.)
    No worries i understand where ur coming from. And being a teacher must be hard especially if you had students like i was! Phew poor teachers i had lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Wesley View Post
    Are you coming back to this?

@ Meilyn I'm sorry that you had to sell your tail I'm happy to hear you are getting a new one and I can't wait to see the design. Also I hope your business is doing well.