Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by FaePortal View Post
    Here is my First Swim, in my First tail! Handcrafted by myself, this is a full silicone mermaid tail, I hand sculpted each individual scale out of wax.

I studied for years using mainly this Mernetwork forum following a humongous combination of techniques. Thank you all!!!

Watch on Youtube through this link --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHk1KVjexwo&sns=fb

New video, nothing much, just my test swims in the 3 new tails I got!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Sweet! Great thread full of awesome channels for me to check out now hehe! I love our Mermaid YouTube community! <3

On my channel I post Weekly Vlogs on Mondays, Mermaid School Videos on Wednesdays and fun random goodness on Fridays. Feel free to stop by and say hi!

https://www.youtube.com/user/courtneymermaid

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    You can checkout my channel on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/OXps7xirqzg
    We go on lots of adventures in the ocean and there will be more to come now that we are coming into summer very soon
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Oh my gosh Fifi!! Your video is amazing! I'm excited to see more from you! Do say: where did you swim in the video that you posted? The scenery is so beautiful there!

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Oh my gosh Fifi!! Your video is amazing! I'm excited to see more from you! Do say: where did you swim in the video that you posted? The scenery is so beautiful there!
    It's a local hidden spot called the Aquarium and you have to trek through bush to get there but so worth it

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    Kinda new to the whole YouTube thing and a I suck at editing. So far I've mostly dumped my Instagram videos on my channel, but I'm working on a new little series involving pirate lore (I think it's going to be called Pirate 101?) Swim on by and have a look ^_^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VVp-rPyzA
    Corabelle and I having a swim about a year back
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

I actually just uploaded this TODAY. I'm in the process of experimenting with getting silicone caulking of some sort onto this tail but I wanted to take it for a test run before I start adding onto the neoprene. There's a lot of research I need to do but I think it will be worth it in order to take baby steps to making a full silicone tail out of dragonskin in the future.

Originally I had planned doing an FAQ about the tail in this video as well but with as dark as the world has seemed for a lot of people in the United States (where I live) I decided to upload this now in hopes to add some positive vibes into the world.

~Alinda the Reef Fish, aka Astronomical Mermaid~

Quote Originally Posted by Fifi Tigg View Post
    That looks like that must've been fun! I always wished more of my friends were mermaids like me!

Awesome video! Did you use a GoDome for those half underwater/half above water shots in the 2nd half of the video?
    Tails looked super pretty, are those the ones from mermaker?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Awesome video! Did you use a GoDome for those half underwater/half above water shots in the 2nd half of the video?
    Tails looked super pretty, are those the ones from mermaker?

Yes, I have a GoDome and love it! I bought all the tails off EBay so all very cheap and perfect for starting out with a new venture of Mermaid Adventures

Yes, I have a GoDome and love it! I bought all the tails off EBay so all very cheap and perfect for starting out with a new venture of Mermaid Adventures
    Awesome! The orange and purple tails kind of look like a mix between finfun and magictail - very pretty!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

From the watery depths of the internet again I rise with another review, this one of my tail from The 2 Tails!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Not quite mermaiding as I'm waiting for my first tail to come in the mail, but I have a Youtube channel where I post my musical stuff, so here's an arrangement I did of Part of Your World I did for my group! Actually, the video of the full performance goes up next Tuesday if you stick around! And when I get my tail and swim in it I'll post that XD

Quote Originally Posted by SirenAngel View Post

Not quite mermaiding as I'm waiting for my first tail to come in the mail, but I have a Youtube channel where I post my musical stuff, so here's an arrangement I did of Part of Your World I did for my group! Actually, the video of the full performance goes up next Tuesday if you stick around! And when I get my tail and swim in it I'll post that XD
    Welcome newbie! Glad to have you join us in the magical world of mers! I just flipped out a bit because I LOVE the little mermaid and I'm a flutist! :3 Did you create the sheet music yourself? I personally use MuseScore and have created mashups of music from Child of Light and of Wreck-it Ralph! I'm excited to see more from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Welcome newbie! Glad to have you join us in the magical world of mers! I just flipped out a bit because I LOVE the little mermaid and I'm a flutist! :3 Did you create the sheet music yourself? I personally use MuseScore and have created mashups of music from Child of Light and of Wreck-it Ralph! I'm excited to see more from you!
    Yes I arranged it myself! (well I had a piano score for reference but...) And I use Sibelius 5! (my dad's a musician too and he gave me the program XD ) So happy to see more flute people!!!!! Thank you so much!

New video whaddup! I am particularly proud of this one (especially since I edited it in only 2 days!)
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Once again, not exactly mermaiding BUT I'm in am Ariel casual cosplay for this <3 So proud of the group for putting this together with me!

That's awesome SirenAngel! I played flute for 10 years throughout school. I miss it. Hearing this makes my heart happy.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk