Page 406 of 430 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    There was a shooting in Fresno today, I'm trying to contact my family to see if they are okay but my parents got rid of their cell phones awhile ago. The shooting was in an area they were supposed to be in today.
    I hope they are okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I finally got in contact with them they are ok. Thank you so much guys it felt like days went by in such a short time, I'm glad to have this place for a support system.

I finally got in contact with them they are ok. Thank you so much guys it felt like days went by in such a short time, I'm glad to have this place for a support system.
    That's a relief.

Survivor of cyberbullies

I'm glad they're okay.

Spoonflower FINALLY got back to me. They sent me a generic response that my files didn't have enough contrast to make the details visible (which is COMPLETELY untrue especially since bright blue printed DARK FLIPPING PURPLE) but will have a "one time courtesy" and let me send it back for a refund. So in short I get some money back and now I have to start over on a new site that does the same thing after i find a job.

At least you're getting the money back but sorry that still happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra1337 View Post
    Spoonflower FINALLY got back to me. They sent me a generic response that my files didn't have enough contrast to make the details visible (which is COMPLETELY untrue especially since bright blue printed DARK FLIPPING PURPLE) but will have a "one time courtesy" and let me send it back for a refund. So in short I get some money back and now I have to start over on a new site that does the same thing after i find a job.

Survivor of cyberbullies

I want to get this off of my chest. There this one admin of a facebook group that I personally feel that isn't being fair at all. One person asked people to share the last post and she was told that was against the rule. I understand if it stopped there and that would be fine. Someone else read the rules and asked how it was against the rule and guess what? No answer because the post got deleted then. I did turn around made a separate asking is it now against the rule to ask about how something is against and I tag the admin to it. I was no only ask to remove the tag, but also told it shouldn't concern me. I have every reason to be concern on this. First the person on here about 2 pages again told me I broke the rules on this very thread and I never revealed who she was. The other thing is this same person never explain to me why I got ban from two groups before I even joined. How can people follow the rules as it seem to be made up in that pod? The other thing is she said that this should not concern me. I should be concern. I got banned before I could even joined so yes I want to know what rule is broken so she doesn't banned me for 3rd time. The 3rd thing is why is there a post about becoming an art teacher (not mer related) is acceptable on there but a person can't couldn't ask how something was against the rule. I'm done this with. I will remain part of pod of the south. Keep in mind someone else created a pod of the southeast after getting tired of deleted post. A bunch of other people already private message me expressing the that they wish the other admin in that group would come back.

Survivor of cyberbullies

And just like that, person deleted another thread because another person express not understanding. People have good of heart; as a teacher that person should understand that. If your job doesn't allow you to be a mer than don't run a group that could cause your job being in danger. Feels like we are getting punished for that person hiding her hobby behind her job back. I just don't know. Sorry for venting everyone.

Update:
    I ask why post got deleted again regarding are we not suppose to ask what rule we got broken. I got a message saying I got a warning for instigating. The person block me from responding to the PM but I want to make something clear. Other people questioning because they don't understand too doesn't mean I should get the warning. She could had easily deleted their post. I still ask why I got banned before I even joined the group and I'm never going to get that answer. Yes I got screenshots. I leave nothing to chance. People should be able to post without worry if they follow within the rules.
    Last edited by Slim; 04-20-2017 at 05:50 PM. Reason: update

Survivor of cyberbullies

@ Hydra I'm happy you are getting a refund. I hope the next company you go through will be better.
    @ Slim I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with that group. I'm not on any of the Facebook groups so I don't know how they work or how to become an admin. Have you tried starting a group on meetup? Or maybe another social site?

Someone got tired of watching the stuff happening within the group so a new pod group got created. Facebook is the best to find meetup. I'm not so much worry about it. It's frustrating because other people ask and that makes me like an crap starter...nope. People stood up on their own after I did a couple weeks ago.

@ Hydra I'm happy you are getting a refund. I hope the next company you go through will be better.
    @ Slim I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with that group. I'm not on any of the Facebook groups so I don't know how they work or how to become an admin. Have you tried starting a group on meetup? Or maybe another social site?

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    But pro tip, Slim. This thread is kind of specifically for bitching about our lives outside of the forum.

For complaints like this, go to the drama bubble thread.

I'm so sorry that this is happening, though. I've had fairly good luck with the Facebook pods and I wish that for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I didn't know there was a drama bubble thread. Sorry I know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina the Selkie View Post
    But pro tip, Slim. This thread is kind of specifically for bitching about our lives outside of the forum.

I'm so sorry that this is happening, though. I've had fairly good luck with the Facebook pods and I wish that for everyone.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Slim, I'm really sorry about all that. I had a very similar issue while in a Bipolar Mood Swing not long ago. I personally prefer to leave the past for sharks to munch on, but her decisions seem to be frequently self destructive and unhelpful to those going through a hard time. I feel like she is trying to maintain the rules, but her method of trying to enforce rules in an environment that is supposed to be fun seems to be upsetting a lot of people. I feel like she has good intentions, but I left that group feeling like she had no idea how to interact with anyone with a mental disorder nor the capacity to let anything slide. I feel like her position as admin puts a strangle hold on the pod of the south to the detriment of others. I really hope this issue gets worked out peacefully, but I perceive the end result being her brushing this off instead of recognizing the severity of her own actions.
    Last edited by Merman Dylan; 04-20-2017 at 08:24 PM.

After all, she couldn't recognize her part in my mood swing's out burst on this thread. I don't think she'll recognize it when she does anything wrong.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    You're fine!!! Given that your postings haven't turned into any outright fights, I think you're okay.
    I totally get that you need to vent, too. So no shame. Just letting you know for the future. A lot of us take our turns on the Drama Bubble Thread, as much as we all try to keep it to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina the Selkie View Post

This is a good point.

My husband told me today that he wants to take me snorkeling on Saturday!
    We've been having a hard time lately. It seems we never get to spend anytime together anymore whenever we do he's usually being an a**hole and not wanting to talk to me refusing to go anywhere ect. We usually just spend all weekends with him playing video games or watching tv.
    Im so excited I finally get to spend some time with him alone and away from the f-ing house.
    Regarding this ^^^^ my husband came home a few minutes ago told me he's working Saturday, so it has to be pushed back to Sunday. That's fine doesn't bother me, then he went on to tell me he invited two of his friends from work...
    That pissed me off, whenever we go out with his friends I get pushed back into being by myself no matter what I do! I always end up alone and having a terrible time. He knows we never spend time alone together he knew how much I was looking forward to this but he has to be a selfish piece of SH^T and invite his friends along.
    Then when I ask him why I get "I dunno" I ask him how his friends got invited along I get "it just happened" then when I finally get some vague details it turns out he invited them. I get even more mad then he changes his F-ing story and tells me they just invited themselves!
    What a dumb selfish jerk I married why is it so hard to get any alone time together? Why can't he just act like a good husband for once?
    I swear the only way I will ever get any attention from him is if I start flirting with one of his friends, but it won't be the attention I want. Ugh. Sorry for the rant he went to sleep right after I got mad and tried talking to him about how I feel. He's snoring loudly now, not wearing his machine again. So I'm going to have another migraine in the morning and have to deal with the loud kids and loud dog all day again, great.
    Night guys thanks for the space for me to rant. <3

Regarding this ^^^^ my husband came home a few minutes ago told me he's working Saturday, so it has to be pushed back to Sunday. That's fine doesn't bother me, then he went on to tell me he invited two of his friends from work...
    That pissed me off, whenever we go out with his friends I get pushed back into being by myself no matter what I do! I always end up alone and having a terrible time. He knows we never spend time alone together he knew how much I was looking forward to this but he has to be a selfish piece of SH^T and invite his friends along.
    Then when I ask him why I get "I dunno" I ask him how his friends got invited along I get "it just happened" then when I finally get some vague details it turns out he invited them. I get even more mad then he changes his F-ing story and tells me they just invited themselves!
    What a dumb selfish jerk I married why is it so hard to get any alone time together? Why can't he just act like a good husband for once?
    I swear the only way I will ever get any attention from him is if I start flirting with one of his friends, but it won't be the attention I want. Ugh. Sorry for the rant he went to sleep right after I got mad and tried talking to him about how I feel. He's snoring loudly now, not wearing his machine again. So I'm going to have another migraine in the morning and have to deal with the loud kids and loud dog all day again, great.
    Night guys thanks for the space for me to rant. <3
    Sorry to hear

Survivor of cyberbullies

That sucks, Khaleesi. Hopefully one of these days you'll be able to have a conversation with him about how what he's doing makes you feel.

Khaleesi, that sucks. Maybe you should cancel and do something nice for yourself? You could go to a nail salon, go swimming, etc

Also, it sounds as if he doesn't respect you at all It would not even occur to me to invite other people to dates I've set without discussing it first with the person I've set said date with. That is just wrong.

You need to sit him down and have good talk about this!

Page 406 of 430 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast