Oooooooookay. So, I ordered this top on Etsy about a month ago from Emily Angelfish's store after I asked her if it would fit a thirteen-year-old and received this email back:

Emily Angelfish from islandbreezes sent you a conversation on September 10, 2012.

Emily Angelfish FABULOUS Cream Creme and Purple Mermaid Sea Shell Bikini Top 4UR Tail SEASHELL, listing #106297753
Hello!! It surely should fit a thirteen year old. The straps can all be tied tighter..shells together, etc. I sell so many of them to adults as well as teens, and mothers making costumes. Can also be worn upside down or on angles like the little mermaid. Have a great evening!! Emily

I waited three weeks, and it finally arrived on the 27th. I ecstatically opened the box to find...a top twice or maybe even three times the size I needed. I thought it looked a little big when I took it out of the box, but thought it could work, so I tried it on. It was far from functional. Although I tied it very tightly, the shells themselves were much too big. The edges where the shells curve inwards pushed against my skin, and left marks. I wanted to spend the last of my savings on something useful and stylish to go with my tail, but without satisfaction. Most of all, I'm upset that Emily told me it could work, instead of being honest and letting me know they were too big. I have nothing against Emily, she makes great tails and other things, but complete honesty is important.