Thread: Tales in UK

Cool Tales in UK

Hi Guys,

I am new here and I put money on the side since couple of month to buy my first tails, where is the best place to buy it ? Any advises buying my tale?
    I have been looking around online a lot but so many options I am confused...

Thank you so much for your help everyone
    Last edited by MermaidClaudy; 02-27-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Claudia of the Sea.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Merman Lir's Avatar
    try spelling tails correctly, you'll have more success searching online *not trying to be mean, It just seems like English might be a second language for you, based on your phrasing. So you might not be aware that you are using the wrong word to search.
    Formerly known as Chris Edwards

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Hi I'm from England, and I'm trying to find the best place to buy a tail too. I will make my own first from lycra or something similar. I want to get the feeling of my legs and feet being unable to move apart. When I get used to this I will get a silicone one probably from Mertailor as they're the cheapest for silicone tails(£430). But the downside is that the basic silicone tails are not colour customisable. Any tails that are colour customisable are £1500+
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Camilla Jayne

Yes I am French living in UK, damn auto correct, I was so exited to join that I posted it as is.....
    Claudia of the Sea.

Thank you Fenicia
    Claudia of the Sea.