Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 2016 MerNetwork Secret Santa Official Thread

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Heres the Top Meemerdd made for me
    Name:  Mer-top.png
Views: 280
Size:  647.8 KB

My gift arrived from Australia today!

Thank you so much Ilyena! I love everything! I'm gonna put the tail keychain on my rearview mirror and the dolphin one on my schoolbag, and wear the necklace to work tomorrow. The shirt and hairclip will make their debut at Mermania!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaph's Avatar
    Follow MermaidSaph On Twitter
    Follow MermaidSaph on Tumblr Visit MermaidSaph's Youtube Channel
    Aw, I haven't logged on it quite a while, so I missed the deadline. I would have loved to have sent a gift! This is such a wonderful idea.
    Kitvin ☆ they/them ☆ he/him

I will fear not my death or destiny
    Because death fears me
    I'm not afraid to stand up
    Fists up
    Never gonna give up
    I'm lightning, no fear, just adrenaline
    ~
    What kind of scars will you leave?
    What kind of blood will you bleed?
    When fear sets the stage for defeat
    What will your legacy be?

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I wonder if my secret santa got my gift, it says on the site it has been delivered.
    Your imagination is your only limit

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Oh yay!! I'm so glad. Took a couple extra days than predicted, got slightly worried, but glad it's there now ^_^ Hopefully the top is the right size, there's a little difference between sizes here and there.
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

Anyone else still waiting for their gift?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kailani View Post
    Anyone else still waiting for their gift?
    I am. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Me too - kinda glad I'm not alone there!

Me too... I know things can take a little longer this time of year, I just wanted see if I was the only one or not so that makes me feel better
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Mine was delivered on the 17th of Nov and haven't heard anything or seen any postings on any social media from my mer since the beginning of November. Im very worried she didn't like my gifts or it was stolen or something.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

It does seem odd that a couple of mers haven't said anything despite supposedly receiving their gifts.

I know life can happen and things can get in the way, so I'm not about to make any snap judgements here, but it does make me wonder whether or not they've actually posted their gifts out.

I really hope everyone who's still waiting gets their gift in the end!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Leira's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Leira on Facebook
    I haven't received mine yet .....but am late with sending mine too, my original plan had to be canned due to my the etsy shop I was buying from having an impromptu Period of closure, went with a plan B... Love what I have had made especially for my secret Santa, sorry for the delay, promise it will be worth it! Xxx

Still wondering from who my gift came from, who was my secret mer-Santa?

I'm in the uk so not expecting mine to arrive quickly, as I know most mers are overseas, and international delivery is never that quick!

I was actually amazed how quickly my gift got to Leomar in Australia - although I did nearly have heart failure when it suddenly seemed to stop moving on the tracking page. I was scared they'd lost it!

Speaking of which... Leomar, I've loved seeing the photos of you at the con with them on. I'm also glad I went for the blue colour scheme! I do like that fabric tail.

I realise this is a bit pessimistic, but I just really hope that nobody has decided to drop out after signing up. I've taken part in an online secret Santa before where that happened, and the person organising it had made little back-up gifts as she was expecting it. (It was completely online - like doing a poem, letter, digital painting, etc.) Ok, so it wasn't quite the same as spending money and posting something physical, but it was still a shame for those who had sent gifts but didn't receive anything.

I've loved seeing what everyone else has got so far. Everyone seems to have a great imagination, and picked/made fantastic gifts.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Leira's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Leira on Facebook
    I didn't join in last year but did the year before and everyone received theirs, there was even one missing and if I remember correctly they received a gift in lieu from another mer and the original came eventually anyway : ) I'm sure everyone will come through x

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLouBelle View Post
    Well, mine is apparently still waiting to be processed. To the person I'm sending it to - your country's postal system is very laid back!

^that's exactly how I feel mine has been shipping for a WHILE and it tells me processing... I do hope it gets there before Christmas Mrs.Barber...
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-12-13-20-26-10.png
Views: 175
Size:  45.0 KB
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

I have gotten my gift but I just want to know if my gift got to where it was supposed to go!!! I was very nervous because the address was very different....Hope it got there okay! :/

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Meemerdd's Avatar
    I haven't had the Chance to post about what I got, I was hoping to be able to glue the sand dollar back together, but no such luck. I got a large sand dollar, some really pretty shells and it was all wrapped up in netting that I can make something out of for sure.

But the sand dollar shattered during shipping, it still has some pretty large pieces, but also some really little ones, which is kind of a bummer.

Sad I missed out on this! I love mailing secret santa gifts!!
    -----------------------------
    Etsy - www.etsy.com/ca/shop/VirtuoSewShop
    Email - virtuosew@hotmail.com
    -----------------------------

Meemerdd;
    So you finally did open it.

Too bad about the sand dollar. Was hoping the CD case would protect it. These things are pretty fragile.
    The fish net was the main focus, so I am glad you liked it.

Mersheep.