Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting around faires and parades?

Try it for yourself, 1 person is fine however I wouldn't recommend it for 4 people and if you read the article they said 'people' not person.

Also check to see how much weight your truck can hold. I'm sure 1 mer wouldn't weight that much...

Also line the bottom of the truck with some sealant to make sure that the water doesn't end up leaking out, I would always double line.

Its definitely doable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

I'm modifying a bicycle trailer (the kind kids sit in while the parent pedals) to be a mermaid stroller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

That sounds like a good idea with the truck but I was also considering the wheelchair idea myself and decorating it just for mermaids on dry land.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I never knew my place in the world,but
    I found it here as a Merkin to everyone here.
    FTM Trans Gender-fluid Male
    I am Mer Reiko...
    #mermreiko

I use my wheelchair to get around on faires and conventions

Kishi and I used a pallet jack and a couple pallets we decorated up for comicpalooza, but that was indoors. This year however we are gonna try wheelchairs
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    Kishi and I used a pallet jack and a couple pallets we decorated up for comicpalooza, but that was indoors. This year however we are gonna try wheelchairs
    If you are going to Comicpalooza again, you have to stop by my table and say hi!