Cost: About £100
Comes With: -One tail skin
-One monofin
-Bikini top
-Bikini Bottoms
-One monofin cover
Size: Large skin and Large monofin
Materials: Fabric, with a plexiglass monofin

-Use: I have used my tail over the last three years, swimming in rivers and the sea, I have also lent it to photographers and models for photoshoots and videos, as well as used the tail on dry land as a costume.

-The Skin:
The colours of my tail were vibrant and beautiful, and in water the colours reminded me very much of the h2o tails. The skin is stretchy and fits like a glove, and is very soft and comfortable to wear.

-The Fin:
This is one of the best shaped monofins I have seen as in to use in mermaid tails. It is smooth and nicely shaped to make it look realistic within the tail. The actual monofin is VERY easy to scratch and mark...and even though I am a very careful person, I still have a variety of scratches all over it. It gives a good amount of propulsion, especially considering I was able to swim against a current in the river which is usually a horror to swim against with legs.

-Ordering: I was very glad about how easy it was ordering and paying online, and the tail arrived within three weeks of ordering! Brilliant :)

-Communication: I e-mailed the seller and creator of the tails before ordering, asking if the tails were suitable for ocean use and using in a saltwater river. She answered back quickly, and although the English wasn't the best the general message was easy to read and understand.

-Pros and Cons:
Pros:
- One of the cheapest tails out there
- Although cheap still highly realistic and convincing
- Easy to put on
- Easy to swim in
- Has lasted me so long with barely any trouble at all!

Cons:
- The heel of the monofin is very visible
- The heel rubs against the skin whilst swimming and eventually causes small holes in the fabric
- The monofin cover is hard to get sand out of

Overall my tail is amazing to me, and as it has lasted me so long and is still going strong I highly recommend this as a first tail! The only general problems I have after 3 years of use are small, unnoticeable holes in the heel of the fabric, and scratches on the monofin (which isn't visible with the skin on as is)

:)