So My mermaid tail came in this morning.
It took me a minute to realize what the UPS man was handling me cause I had just woken up and when I did I was omg!!!
Attachment 38392

I really do love this tail and Matt was such a sweetheart throughout the entire process, from design to completions.
He even added a dorsal fin free of charge and paid the shipping in handling for it which was such a big favor because most of my cash is tried up in my wedding right now.
though the design is not exactly what I originally wanted it grew on me from the moment Matt sent me the concept design
though I do wish it was a bit more purple but that's not that big of a deal.
the tail has a few imperfections however.
The tail is tight lol. not so tight that i can't fit into it but still tight.
its kinda my fault lol
I measured for the tail to be tight before knowing that Matt makes his tails to be tight
so now it double tight lol
it took me almost 5 minute to get in and out of the tail
The scales are very rough in some places and there are also small globs of silicone here and there that make sit look like the tail has skin-tags
Attachment 38393

Attachment 38394

Attachment 38395

Another issue is the fluke. Firstly its not asymmetrical. One side looks similar to the flukes from the mermaids in Pirates of The Caribbean, and the other half looks a little like Ariel's fluke lol
secondly there is a spot on the fluke where it looks like a glob of silicone that was painted came off leaving a black spot.
Attachment 38396

I also would have preferred a bit more purple in the color scheme for the tail but all and all its still beatiful in it sown way.
Overall I am extremely Happy with my tail. Yeah it has a few flaws but honestly it just matches its owner lol
even with its imperfections. I paid around 550$ for a basic silicone tail and I feel like I got exactly what I paid for.
Alot of the time I feel people order tails that are under 1000 bucks and expect over 100 quality and then get upset over it
I would happily order from Matt again.