Thread: Tail of Art - Full Sequin Kariel tail

Tail of Art - Full Sequin Kariel tail

Aloha

I am cleaning out my tail closet and am parting with a few of my favorite tails. First up is a full sequin (sequins are a combination of bonded and hand sewn) Tail of Art. This was one of Mermaid Kariel's personal tails that I purchased pre-owned and gently used a few years ago (there are plenty of photos of her wearing it). It is a very special tail, and one that I have only worn a handful of times for special VIP events, and for parades. It is in great condition. There are a few small rub marks on the fluke as seen in the photo.

My measurements are attached, as well as photos of this gorgeous tail. It photographs like a dream, and is a rare opportunity to get a special creation and full sequin stunner.

Asking $3200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22300024822...84.m1558.l2649

Last edited by CentralFlMer; 06-01-2018 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Photo link added

Hi I can't see the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

You're going to have to upload your photos onto either the mernetwork, or a photo-hosting service such as Imgur or Photobucket. You can't just copy and paste the picture's location on your computer, that doesn't upload it to the internet.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    photos can't be uploaded to mernetwork anymore. gotta leave a link to where they are online, or you can right click on a photo already online, and select "copy image location" then paste that here with [img] and [/img] around it to make it show up.

Sorry, I am having trouble getting the photos to upload.

I just created an ebay listing where photos and measurements can be found. If anyone on the forum is interested in purchasing, I will pull the listing.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

are you sure its a mermaid Kariel tail?
    when i click the link i get a listing for a foam bra and a foam tail
    i don't think mermaid Kariel makes foam tails or bras but i could be wrong

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    lol, that's not a Tail of Art by Kariel. She doesn't work with foam. She works with silicone and sequins.

Is that the wrong link or something..? Listing says $350 but you say you're asking $3200, plus that tail is a foam tail, not a kariel tail of art

this is a REALLYYYYYY old kariel tail. i remember seeing it on her page. i'll go digging for pictures

user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

bingo

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mystery View Post
    bingo

Not the same tail. Listing is a foam tail and bra.
    Formerly known as ireneho

listing is a purple tail en in the pic above is a pink tail, so defiantly not the same tail.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    hahaha yes the listing is clearly the wrong link, LOL

lol i just realized it's been displaying a completely different link on my phone

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Fenicia View Post
    listing is a purple tail en in the pic above is a pink tail, so defiantly not the same tail.
    Really? She/he must've got their links mixed up!
    Formerly known as ireneho

So sorry about that link. The link on my end was showing up just fine. Yes, it is the tail photographed in the thread.