Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2154

Thread: That Awkward Moment When: Mermaid Edtion!

That's awesome Mermaid Fenicia! ^.^ and your tail looks so pretty
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mermaid View Post
    Happened to me today:

That Awkward moment when The client comes to check in on you to make sure you are almost ready to get to the party and your mertender has his lubed up arm in your tail trying to get those darn monofin straps on your heel. Priceless reaction Lmao she took it all in good humor she said

"it looks like he was trying to deliver a baby.. Me on the other hand thinking covering my face will help my situation*Dies of embarrassment*
    I'm going to have to make you a rubber newborn merbaby to hide in there so he can pull it out once you get your feet in!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    I'm going to have to make you a rubber newborn merbaby to hide in there so he can pull it out once you get your feet in!
    LOL OMG that would be hilarious!

That Awkward Moment When: Mermaid Edtion!

That awkward moment when you have to explain to the guy in the Apple Store why you have silicone in your phone speaker and then have to explain why you can't simply just "wipe it out"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    OMG this is the funniest thread.

Sirena, your story hands down was the best. I can't wait for more

TAMW you tell your friends you're going to be a mermaid and they go along with it cause they want to be supportive, then start asking you how much a tail costs cause you keep showing them Finfolk silicon tails and they freak out xD

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    TAMW When you are at your day job and the CEO of the company walks through with a very big client and points to you struggling through a mountain of paperwork and announces "And this is our resident mermaid, go ahead show them the pictures!" I didn't even know he knew about it.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Haha that is awesome!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Add Seachelle on Facebook
    That awkward moment when...

Them: So, what do you do for a living?

Me: I'm a mermaid.

Them: ......what?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    Tamw your sons pediatrician introduces himself, then goes "heeeyy, aren't you the mermaid girl?"

😅mayyybeee
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

Akward Moment:

Screeching at the top of my lungs when a tail maker posts a new photo of a recently completed tail.
    (*cough* FinFolk Productions)
    And my mom and grandma thinking I'm being murdered.

This happens at least 2 times a day.
    Anyone else? 😂😂

That awkward moment when you are swimming with friends... then a friend of their father just randomly drops by to swim as well without warning. I literally froze not sure what to think and held still. Got away with it for a bit until they noticed my tail. XD

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    That awkward moment when you and your mertender have to figure out how to flop you from one huge bank of snow to another in order to get a good selection of mermaid-in-snow photos... >.<

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of Cali
    ^^now imagining you kind of holding the tips of your fluke and sledding down one bank towards another

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That awkward moment when you are buying this awesome life saver to hang on your door that says "Mermaids Welcome" and the cashier smiles and says to me "We just got these in recently." so I said "Yeah I am a mermaid." He just looked at me.

I should have thought of a mermaid pun to say...
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    That awkward moment when you're trying to buy Finfolk leggings and your cat decides to push your laptop off your lap and buys them without letting you check the order first. Then proceeds to curl up on your lap where your laptop is supposed to go....

The furball -___-

Good news is they're the right size at least.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polyhymnia113 View Post
    ^^now imagining you kind of holding the tips of your fluke and sledding down one bank towards another

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    LOL! Now I totally have to draw that, it's too perfect! ♥

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    The awqward moment when your daughter (yes, the same one using a dinglehopper "Ariel style" when she was two) states she wants a mermaid costume. And when your wife points to the walkable Ariel costume from last Halloween she states "No, not that one, I want one I can swim in"

(Side note: She is three-and-a-half and can't really swim yet, although she already begged for a dive-ring at the swiming pool's shop ("what on earth does she want a dive ring for? She can't even swim and just fools around in the children's section. Well, if it makes her happy...") and started picking it up out of waist- to chest-deep water, using daddy's hand to pull herself down, but that's another story...).

P.S.: We really, really didn't urge her to do it, she honestly came up with that idea all by herself! Came quite as a shock when she tried it the first time, I can tell you. But she likes it and has so much fun.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermanOliver View Post
    The awqward moment when your daughter (yes, the same one using a dinglehopper "Ariel style" when she was two) states she wants a mermaid costume. And when your wife points to the walkable Ariel costume from last Halloween she states "No, not that one, I want one I can swim in"

(Side note: She is three-and-a-half and can't really swim yet, although she already begged for a dive-ring at the swiming pool's shop ("what on earth does she want a dive ring for? She can't even swim and just fools around in the children's section. Well, if it makes her happy...") and started picking it up out of waist- to chest-deep water, using daddy's hand to pull herself down, but that's another story...).

P.S.: We really, really didn't urge her to do it, she honestly came up with that idea all by herself! Came quite as a shock when she tried it the first time, I can tell you. But she likes it and has so much fun.
    Ever since my niece has seen me swim in a tail, she's wanted a tail of her own for a while. So this year, for her birthday present I got her a SwimFin and told her it was a Mermaid Fin! She loves it!
    http://www.swimfin.com.au/products/s...mming-aid.html
    Formerly known as ireneho

Not exactly mermaid related but sort of. I was working at the aquarium, next to the stingrays to answer any questions people had. This little girl comes up to me, pulls on my sleeve and asks me, "so where do you keep the mermaids?" I sort of sputtered a bit, then made a story up about having a rescue mermaid in the big tank, but that she was very shy and she'd have to look reeeeaaaally hard, and that she'd have to come tell me if she found her.

Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast