Made by: Raven of Merbellas
Cost: $3350 for the tail, $275 for the top, and $75 for the headdress
Features: Merbella scales, finis foil monofin, dorsal fin, ankle fines, and pectoral fins
Used For: Wet and dry events, modeling,and hobby related activities
Wait time: 1 year and 6 months exactly

I've had my tail for a little over a year now and I'm so in love still! This tail is so wonderful, it's insanely well made, I've put it through a lot over the past year and it's still strong as ever, my fins are still attached and my scales are still in excellent condition! The colours are crazy vibrant and iridescent.
The fit is perfect, nice and tight, it truly fits like a second skin!
It is exact to my measurements, which makes me happy because I've had experiences in the past with other tail makers where this wasn't the case. I couldn't be happier with my tail!

Raven made the tail design for me, all I sent was a color palette! She was amazing to work with and was happy to answer all my questions and concerns. Communications were a bit scattered but that was expected since she's a very busy person.

I also ordered at top, and headdress with my tail which are both absolutely fantastic! Raven also sent a cute scale heart, a beautiful starfish necklace, and a scale bracelet!
All and all I'm so happy with my tail and I definitely want to get another from raven in the future!

PROS
Extremely realistic
Very well made
Weightless in the water
Blended waist is amazing
Fins are attached insanely well
Unique design
Raven is awesome to work with
Amazing drainage

CONS
I don't really have any
I guess the wait time could be considered a con but I don't look at it as such