Thread: Pokemon cosplay

Pokemon cosplay

I want to make a few tails based on pokemon

Name:  images (6).jpg
Views: 259
Size:  7.8 KB

Milotic would be amazing

I plan on making a few Pokemon themed tails in the future out of neoprene! ^_^
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    I'd still love some eeveeolution tails Vaporeon, of course!

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

that would be so kool Idk how I plan to make this one maybe from some old spandex pants

I love Misty I have done a regular cosplay of her. Aw it looks really good I love the tail.

I saw a cosplay mermaid with a fabric land tail dress up like vaporeon..... it would be cool to do eeveloution, and use each element to make a tail. it would be like the daughter of triton... or in his case, eevee xD

Anyway, here are some pokemon I think would make amazing tails. Depending on how you work with them. Chinchou. You could use glowsticks or something, but id be afraid they'd leak. O.O; Corsola, she is such a beautiful pokemon, and she was my favorite. she was also the first water pokemon that I decied to catch. I was very picky at the time. I also had a Skitty. So yeah. I think it would really amaving to see a mermaid tail with a coral design. Like designing the scales so it would look like the fish was pink and live in a coral reef to hide and camouflage. I also always loved corsola's design and how it had a pattern. ti wa so beautiful and cute ^^!!! Another design I think would be quite beautiful would be Frillish and Jellicent. I already have those two inside my head. A big beautiful tail, that's blue, with a white outline, and then sorta having tentacles attached to the tail.... it sounds a lot cooler, and looks a lot cooler in my head........... I think overall dragondail would be the most fun. I can see a beautiful belt around the tail, with blue crystal shpheres, and a white under belly for the tail, and a lot of other cool stuff. ^^

Oh! I forgot. I think a Latios and a Latias tail would be so cute! Especailly for twins! x3

That would be really cool. I've done the eeveelutions in regular form but never thought of in mer vaporeon is the one Ive done the most

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSabrina's Avatar
    Add MermaidSabrina on Facebook
    omg im sitting here thinking a kyogre inspired tail would be beyond amazing

lol kool I really want to do a whale lord based tail heeee