Thread: You and I

You and I

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9YMU0WeBwU&amp;ob=av2e" target="_blank">

What do you guys think of the new music video? I LOVED the mermaid. I especially liked the blue hair, and she had so many gill slits!
    Last edited by Winged Mermaid; 10-04-2011 at 04:24 PM.

such.....an epic.....tail......

SO EPIC!

And I am very jealous of her hair when she plays the piano. It is such a pretty colour.

It would be pretty cool for mers to make latex gill slits to go along with their tail.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    In love

I really like all of the individual clips in this music video, and I understand the words of the song, but are the video clips telling some sort of story? Am I missing something really obvious? It's so cool, but I feel a tiny bit confused. Lady Gaga looks so different in each clip "set." Would someone mind explaining to me what I do not get?

^_^

Gaga released another video for the song, with lots more of her as mermaid 'Yuyi' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFf-kIYsoAA I love it, the fluke is amazing!

Last edited by Winged Mermaid; 10-04-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidPandorah View Post
    such.....an epic.....tail......

SO EPIC!

And I am very jealous of her hair when she plays the piano. It is such a pretty colour.

It would be pretty cool for mers to make latex gill slits to go along with their tail.
    Actually, they make gills that you can buy:
    http://www.aradanicostumes.com/prost...sthetics/gills

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    That's a cool video and I loved the tail! I think not having a full understanding of Lady Gaga's videos or music is the point. Rather just to enjoy it as art, making your own interpretations and conclusions. By the way, who made her tail?

Her tail is made by the Mertailor, or at least that what he tells everybody at FaceBook.

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidFenicia View Post
    Her tail is made by the Mertailor, or at least that what he tells everybody at FaceBook.
    Of course that's what he wants people to believe... But to me it doesn't look like his style, with the fluke and the tattered ends.