Thread: HUGE monofin delay!

Unhappy HUGE monofin delay!

So, I got a Rapin monofin for christmas. My parents ordered it from a Dutch site to prevent custom fees etc. Now mid january they said the monofin would be in stock end of february.
    This morning my dad had an email it got delayed until mid martch and if he wants, he can get his money back or he contineus to wait and we get two goggles extra for the long time waiting.

I dunno what to do now.... Cancel it or wait longer? Aa

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    were did you ordered it? I have good experience with this company: http://www.zwemsport.com/nl (free shipping and also ships to Belgium (just checked) )

I've orderd my finish monofins also from that side.

I just asked and that's the website.
    Well, they told me they would go on with the order becouse of the extra fees n shipping they would normally pay for; So.... I reaaaaallly hope to swim with it on my birthday (april!) lol, It's just....bleh you know! Hoping for january to pass and now this!