I have not seen a review for the Mythic series and thought I'd add one. This is my personal experience from ordering it to the last few months of using it.

I ordered my Golden Goddess Mythic on April 15 during their pre-sale. I received my tail August 29, after some delays. However, they sent extra stickers and a discount code to makeup for it, which I used on merchandise I'd been eyeing for a while.

The tail is beautiful. I had an issue with my zipper, but it was easily resolved by installing a slightly more heavy-duty one. I blame this mostly on my having gained weight after ordering the tail and my butt being about three inches larger than they recommended for the size. Since switching the zipper, I've lost some of that and may need to take it in, but it's not too difficult to work with.

I have yet to lose a scale, which is a common worry for people, but it seems they're improving their technique. While waiting for my tail, they were great about responding to messages (one time they had posted they would be slow to respond due to other commitments and they still responded within a week).

The tail moves like a dream in water, and is so pretty. I receive compliments on it regularly. I've gotten pretty decent at swimming in it and it is fast! A little difficult to get into alone (I suggest having a second person and using lube to get into the foot pockets). However, the tail is pretty comfy once on.