Thread: Merman seeking advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Not to dissuade you, Neverland, but Echidna is right. Have you seen the new line from Magictails? Very detailed and colorful with a large fluke and in the water they look very impressive! Full silicone tails usually weigh about 35 to 45 lbs depending on the fluke and the designer and are difficult to get into and maneuver without experience, not to mention the price. I have gotten to where I hate carting around that heavy thing and much prefer the ease of one of my lighter tails and in my beach pics they look just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Not to dissuade you, Neverland, but Echidna is right. Have you seen the new line from Magictails? Very detailed and colorful with a large fluke and in the water they look very impressive! Full silicone tails usually weigh about 35 to 45 lbs depending on the fluke and the designer and are difficult to get into and maneuver without experience, not to mention the price. I have gotten to where I hate carting around that heavy thing and much prefer the ease of one of my lighter tails and in my beach pics they look just as good.
    Not dissuaded man I’ve looked at magictails, I’ve looked at mertailors eco tails even tried one on when they went on a deep sale and I’m just not a fan of fabric like tails forcwhst im wanting silly I know I
    mine is mostly for photos and lounging, I do get it will be heavy though
    and I do appreciate all the alternative ideas I know it’s a long shot for what what I’m wanting :/
    ever since I was little I’ve lover mermen from the Disney channel move 13th year, h20 just add water, sabrina down under, I’ve always wanted a realistic tail
    to me the fabric types just don’t give the shape and look I want for myself I can tell they are far more easily able to swim in, but as I may not ever actually swim or dive just sit in shallow waters idk seems like weight should not be the biggest factor