While I worked at Ripley's Aquarium in the summer of 2011, I used Mermaid Melissa's silicone Mertailor tail so I have nothing to say about delivery or communication or even fit because it was not made for me. I can comment on the quality of the tail however. It was probably (at the time) my favorite of his silicone tails that he's ever created. It was inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 mermaids. It was extremely well made and durable (especially being one of his early silicone tails). There was a problem with the monofin where the sharp edges had broken through the silicone, but that was very minor and could not be seen at all unless closely examined. Later, it was even fixed. The paint job was stunning and looked even better in person then it did in the pictures. It was perfect for the performances in the tail and flowed very nicely in the water. At one point, I talked with Eric over the phone about getting my own tail that fit to me, but I left Ripley's before that happened. He was nothing but nice when I spoke to him. Overall, I believe his silicone tails are a great investment for any professional mermaid. They're beautiful, durable and are just fantastic works of art to perform in.

Me in the tail at Ripley's:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6971606&type=3

Me swimming in the tail: